If you struggle to stop using substances because of withdrawal symptoms, you may participate in our inpatient detoxification program. In detox, you receive medically-monitored care to help you minimize the symptoms of withdrawals.
Is Detox right for you? In order to be admitted to Detox, you must first participate in an assessment over the telephone with a staff member. You can reach someone for an assessment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (803) 726-9390.
What to Expect
If admitted, a medical technician facilitates orientation and provides you with a handbook. You will then be seen by a nurse. A clinical counselor will manage your individualized plan of care and case management.
What to Bring if Admitted
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card Information
- Clean Clothes (5-7 days)
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo (all liquid)
- All medications currently taking
- Five dollars in dollar bills or quarters
- Shower shoes or flip flops
- Calling card for long distance